Being confident about oneself is important to some people, especially if their work requires them to look good and feel good. Aside from their hair, makeup, and corporate suits or dresses, a beautiful, beaming smile can boost the confidence you have.
Your smile can be improved with the help of cosmetic dentists Aloha, Oregon. Cosmetic dentists suggest ways on how you can improve and make your pearly whites just the way you want or how they are supposed to look.
Cosmetic dentists Aloha, OR has a lot to offer. There are a lot of procedures in cosmetic dentistry to choose from, depending on what cosmetic dentists Aloha, OR will suggest for you to do.
What should you do before undergoing cosmetic dentistry procedure?
- Schedule a visit with cosmetic dentist Aloha, Oregon. It is wise for you to book an appointment with your cosmetic dentist so that she can explain the procedure you will go through.
- Seek professional advice. On the day of your go see with the dentist, listen to what your cosmetic dentist, Aloha would suggest about improving your teeth. After all, they knows what’s best for your dental needs.
- Select the best cosmetic dental procedure. After hearing suggestions from your cosmetic dentist Aloha, OR choose what suits your lifestyle, profession, and of course, your financial capability.
Here are some of the cosmetic dental procedure your cosmetic dentist Aloha, Oregon can offer you.
- Teeth whitening – if you want to make your teeth whiter, this is the procedure for you. Though teeth whitening can be done at home, it is also good to have a professional opinion on the first steps to take for keeping your teeth whiter.
- Composite bonding – made from tooth-colored resin, it can improve and repair chipped teeth. This procedure needs little preparation and just a few minutes to do.
- Porcelain & Composite Veneers – If you have several dental imperfections, your cosmetic dentist Aloha may recommend this procedure. Made of hard, thin, tooth-colored material, a veneer is intended to replace tooth enamel.
- Porcelain Crowns – Compared to a veneer, this procedure uses natural–looking porcelain crowns and can be more helpful if you have severely damaged teeth.
- Porcelain Bridgework – In this procedure, a missing tooth can be replaced by a porcelain tooth or bridgework supported by the teeth on both sides.
- Dental Implants – it is like replacing the whole tooth using titanium for the root portion, and porcelain crown to make it look more natural.
- Inlays & Onlays – these are tooth-filling procedures using porcelain or composite materials. “Inlays” refer to the procedure of filling the inside of the tooth, while “Onlays” refer to the filling of the biting surface of the tooth.
- Tooth-colored fillings – this replaces the conventional tooth fillings that use either silver or gold. It looks more natural and unnoticeable.
- Clear Orthodontic Aligners – instead of braces, some people choose this because it’s easier to wear and less obvious when worn. This is made of special plastic materials and shaped according to the proper alignment of your teeth. They are replaced every two weeks until the desired alignment is achieved.
- Cosmetic gum surgery – if you want your gums to have a leveled appearance, you may undergo this minor gum surgery.
- Tooth contouring & reshaping – in this procedure, the teeth will be smoothened out or reshaped using a drill or laser.